WTB: Mya-Moe koa resonator tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is one for sale on Reverb.

I made an offer for a friend on the one on Reverb. The return offer was $1150 plus $50 shipping. I think this is a fair price! Just go to reverb.com and type in Mya Moe in search. We ended up passing as we got #866 that was advertised here. It was preferred because it had a pickup installed.

There is also one on Flea Market. You have to scroll way down to see it. It's beautiful, but a bit overpriced in my estimation. Maybe you can get Ron to come down on his price

Good luck with your search ~

Last edited:
there is one for sale on Reverb.

I made an offer for a friend on the one on Reverb. The return offer was $1150 plus $50 shipping. I think this is a fair price! Just go to reverb.com and type in Mya Moe in search. We ended up passing as we got #866 that was advertised here. It was preferred because it had a pickup installed.

There is also one on Flea Market. You have to scroll way down to see it. It's beautiful, but a bit overpriced in my estimation. Maybe you can get Ron to come down on his price

Good luck with your search ~

Unless I'm missing something - none of those are koa, as I had stated is a requirement. I found just one on Reverb that is spruce and pau rosa, and the one on FMM appears to be maple.

Can't believe we just missed #866 - if you are interested in selling, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom