Swingtime!

That was superb! I enjoyed it very much.

John Colter.

Bravo!
Really enjoyed that!

Your musicality and technical skills are awesome...

Aloha Laurence, another awesome song. Love your playing style. Maybe you should be giving us some tutorials! I knew that was you by your unique playing style when I first saw the video entered on the HMS video contest. Good luck!

Excellent stuff there Laurence. You have worked hard with scales and improvisation. So refreshing to see this jazz style on Ukulele. I am loving it!
Mike

Impossible to listen to that and not walk away feeling good! Awesome job!
Thanks Bill, this is indeed feel-good music!

Laurence, I am in awe!
Joseph - really appreciate your comment!

That was superb! I enjoyed it very much.

John Colter.
Thanks John, it was my pleasure!

This is really really good.
I was tapping along.
I really enjoyed it.
Your instincts are right on Brenda - this music was made for dancing!

Wow Laurence, truly fabulous is an understatement, this is amazing work mate, I'm going back for some more right now! :D

I just popped back to add your 5 Star Rating :D Good stuff mate. Are you using a mixed set of strings? The 4 & 1 appear to be different in appearance.
Thanks Campbell! I think I must have broken a string at some point and just replaced it with whatever I had handy. btw I just replaced my strings with those 'new' Aquila's (that come in the charcoal-grey packaging) and I am really liking them a lot!

Hi Laurence! Just adding my 5* rating too mate. A scorching performance - like Brenda I was tapping all the way through!!
Keep 'em coming matey!

Bravo!
Really enjoyed that!
Great - glad you did!

Your musicality and technical skills are awesome...
Very high praise - I really want to be musical more than anything!

Aloha Laurence, another awesome song. Love your playing style. Maybe you should be giving us some tutorials! I knew that was you by your unique playing style when I first saw the video entered on the HMS video contest. Good luck!
Aloha and thanks so much! yeah, I entered that contest on a whim - probably because the prize looked so awesome! :)

Excellent stuff there Laurence. You have worked hard with scales and improvisation. So refreshing to see this jazz style on Ukulele. I am loving it!
Mike
Fortunately, there is always more work to do, more things to discover - glad you enjoyed it Mike!
Hi Laurence! Just adding my 5* rating too mate. A scorching performance - like Brenda I was tapping all the way through!!
Keep 'em coming matey!
Yeah Dave thanks for stopping by and tapping your feet!

So inspiring. That was amazing! Such musicianship. I am in awe! I am signing up on your youtube channel asap.

So inspiring. That was amazing! Such musicianship. I am in awe! I am signing up on your youtube channel asap.

Wow! - thanks so much - I am trying to organize you YT channel so it makes more sense so I hope you find what you're looking for over there.

Top Bottom