Out of Stock. More Arriving Soon

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I want it, and I want it now! : )

Isn't it frustrating when you want to buy something - like a ukulele - and you see that it will be available "soon"? I can't understand why every ukulele company can't maintain an endless supply of every model they make, and keep every one of their dealers supplied with everything. How hard could it be? :D

Seriously, I can't imagine how these companies can keep so many models in the hands of so many dealers all around the world. I'm thankful that they do as good a job as they do.

I want it, and I want it now! : )

Isn't it frustrating when you want to buy something - like a ukulele - and you see that it will be available "soon"? I can't understand why every ukulele company can't maintain an endless supply of every model they make, and keep every one of their dealers supplied with everything. How hard could it be? :D

Seriously, I can't imagine how these companies can keep so many models in the hands of so many dealers all around the world. I'm thankful that they do as good a job as they do.

I ordered a hard case from Guitar Center in June with a discount coupon that they sent me in an email. They didn't mention that it was out of stock until I had pushed the button. To their credit, they did not charge me. But first it as going to be available in August, then the first part of August I got an email saying October. So I cancelled the order, not an easy thing to do with GC. Now I keep getting emails telling me that case will be available soon, and that they will be going fast, order it now to make sure I get one.

Last edited:
Now I keep getting emails telling me that case will be available soon, and that they will be going fast, order it now to make sure I get one.
I'm sure you already know, but I'll mention it anyway, at the bottom of those emails should be unsubscribe, just click it to go to a web page to unsubscribe.

When I encounter an out of stock situation, I keep searching the web until I find a place that has one. I did that the other day when BassStringsOnline announced it was closing, my source for HipShot license tuning machines for my bass ukes, I actually found that I can order them directly from HipShot for a better price than anywhere else.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 3 acoustic bass ukes, 8 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

I'm sure you already know, but I'll mention it anyway, at the bottom of those emails should be unsubscribe, just click it to go to a web page to unsubscribe.

When I encounter an out of stock situation, I keep searching the web until I find a place that has one. I did that the other day when BassStringsOnline announced it was closing, my source for HipShot license tuning machines for my bass ukes, I actually found that I can order them directly from HipShot for a better price than anywhere else.

Yes, I know how to click the unsubscribe at the bottom of emails and the little add choice icons in the corner of the adds.

Last edited:
Now I keep getting emails telling me that case will be available soon, and that they will be going fast, order it now to make sure I get one.

Either that or I would call they customer number and tell them that I will only order it if it is currently in stock

Top Bottom