Where to find APP or Program?

ohiopicker

Reaction score
Is there an App or Program available,either free or paid, that will be me type out words to a song and then place a chord diagram box above the verse and fill in the chord to be played. Better yet, one with the chord block already filled out (because I named the chord)? If not, maybe an image of an empty uke chord diagram that I can just fill in?

Thanks for any direction you can provide.

I just did that with a 27-page song book. I used ukulele-chords.com. You select, for example, Soprano > Chords > C > C7, and it shows a graphic of the chord. I saved it the graphic and used Irfanview to make it 1" tall. Then I inserted it wherever I wanted it.

There is also chordette, for a small charge, but I found this way much easier.

Is there an App or Program available,either free or paid, that will be me type out words to a song and then place a chord diagram box above the verse and fill in the chord to be played. Better yet, one with the chord block already filled out (because I named the chord)? If not, maybe an image of an empty uke chord diagram that I can just fill in?

Thanks for any direction you can provide.

OnSong will do what you want. It will give both standard uke chords or Baritone. If you need to you can do custom chords. I have done this a few times. It works well for me and it is easy to share music who also have OnSong.

(osprey beat me to it) +1 onsong
onsong, a paid app allows you to import song from sites, copy and paste, or simply type in your own chords and lyric. Diagrams for several different instruments (including ukulele and baritone uke) are automatically generated, if you want them and they can be placed in a number of different locations. i usually just put them at the top but sometimes its helpful to have the diagrams right inline with the lyric. You can choose. If you name the [chord] it will generate a diagram from its library but that library is also editable and you can vary what particular fingering you want to use, as well as create your own chords to store in the library.

Here's a site where you can make custom chord diagrams. It's handy if you want to put in different chord voicing.

Thanks! That looks great.

Funny, but I couldn't post this with the link you gave because this site thought it was spam. :)

Top Bottom