Koa Tenor Magic Fluke for Sale

Reaction score
Magic Fluke 17” Tenor w/ Koa soundboard and hardwood fret board, friction tuners.

This is an amazing ukulele bummed to sell, but I am looking to purchase a Mainland Uke w/ pick-up.

The picture shows it with Worth Brown Low G, but I just restrung the uke 2 weeks ago with d'addario titanium high G.

Uke is in excellent condition. Case not included. PM me with additional questions if needed.

PayPal/Shipped CONUS only - $350
Cash/Local Pickup/Los Angeles,CA near LAX - $325

koa full.jpgkoa close.jpg

Nice looking instrument. If the only reason you're selling is because you want a uke with a pickup, you could just have a competent tech or luthier add something like a K&K pickup to that one. If it has a removable saddle, the under-saddle type pickup would be a possibility too. I know some Flukes don't. It looks like that one does have a removable saddle...
If you just really want a Mainland that's certainly understandable. I hope it goes well. :)

Last edited:
Nice looking instrument. If the only reason you're selling is because you want a uke with a pickup, you could just have a competent tech or luthier add something like a K&K pickup to that one. If it has a removable saddle, the under-saddle type pickup would be a possibility too. I know some Flukes don't. It looks like that one does have a removable saddle...
If you just really want a Mainland that's certainly understandable. I hope it goes well. :)
keep it and buy the mainland. cumon jer, every uke player needs an enabler.

keep it and buy the mainland. cumon jer, every uke player needs an enabler.
How about a whole forum full of them? ;)

They now advertise them as having removable saddles, but I don't know when that started.
I'm not sure either, Jerry. For several years I've seen some with and some without.

I've had the privilege of playing this particular ukulele.

Its got gorgeous looks and sounds amazing.

I love Flukes and this solid koa top Fluke is fantastic!

Top Bottom