PDA

View Full Version : Koa Tenor Magic Fluke for Sale

BajaBirdie2017
09-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Magic Fluke 17 Tenor w/ Koa soundboard and hardwood fret board, friction tuners.

This is an amazing ukulele bummed to sell, but I am looking to purchase a Mainland Uke w/ pick-up.

The picture shows it with Worth Brown Low G, but I just restrung the uke 2 weeks ago with d'addario titanium high G.

Uke is in excellent condition. Case not included. PM me with additional questions if needed.

PayPal/Shipped CONUS only - $350
Cash/Local Pickup/Los Angeles,CA near LAX - $325

jer
09-04-2018, 07:25 AM
Nice looking instrument. If the only reason you're selling is because you want a uke with a pickup, you could just have a competent tech or luthier add something like a K&K pickup to that one. If it has a removable saddle, the under-saddle type pickup would be a possibility too. I know some Flukes don't. It looks like that one does have a removable saddle...
If you just really want a Mainland that's certainly understandable. I hope it goes well. :)

strumsilly
09-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Nice looking instrument. If the only reason you're selling is because you want a uke with a pickup, you could just have a competent tech or luthier add something like a K&K pickup to that one. If it has a removable saddle, the under-saddle type pickup would be a possibility too. I know some Flukes don't. It looks like that one does have a removable saddle...
If you just really want a Mainland that's certainly understandable. I hope it goes well. :)
keep it and buy the mainland. cumon jer, every uke player needs an enabler.

Jerryc41
09-04-2018, 10:16 AM
If it has a removable saddle, the under-saddle type pickup would be a possibility too.

They now advertise them as having removable saddles, but I don't know when that started.

jer
09-07-2018, 05:48 AM
keep it and buy the mainland. cumon jer, every uke player needs an enabler.
How about a whole forum full of them? ;)

They now advertise them as having removable saddles, but I don't know when that started.
I'm not sure either, Jerry. For several years I've seen some with and some without.

maki66
09-07-2018, 11:18 AM
I've had the privilege of playing this particular ukulele.

Its got gorgeous looks and sounds amazing.

I love Flukes and this solid koa top Fluke is fantastic!