Can Someone Explain Subscriptions?

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I discovered that I was subscribed to over 300 threads, and I was supposed to be receiving instant emails when a new post was made to one of them.

Do I become subscribed automatically when I post on a thread?

Why haven't I received any emails about new posts?

Thanks

As far as I know, when you reply to a thread you're automatically subscribed. I assume you went to the Advanced section and in the Subscription section chose Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes:Instantly, using email. I actually got tired of receiving those emails so I changed to Through my control panel only.

I have no problem getting email notifications. I have them off by default and subscribe to just the threads I'm interested in getting follow-up.

Make sure your "Edit Email & Password" setting in your profile is correct. If it is, check your email provider and see if the messages are going to "spam". You might need to unblock or "whitelist" UU.

I have no problem getting email notifications. I have them off by default and subscribe to just the threads I'm interested in getting follow-up.

Make sure your "Edit Email & Password" setting in your profile is correct. If it is, check your email provider and see if the messages are going to "spam". You might need to unblock or "whitelist" UU.

Thanks. My email address is correct, and nothing from UU has gone to Spam.

Top Bottom