smeen - getting deached by a surf company

Guting

Reaction score
I got a message from youtube,
-----------------------------------------------
Thanks for teaching big dogg.

I wanna hook you up, I rep for a local surf company Blue Hazard. If you e-mail me at bluehazardsurf@yahoo.com I can send you pictures of our shirts. you can pick one and I'll give it to you.

Thanks for teaching

-Paul
---------------------------------------------------

I chose this one

x3s2z4.jpg

I guess I feel even more motivated for some tutorials now, giving back to da community, anyone want to learn something that already doesn't have a tutorial?

goings bu goings

I was just linking your new In Vain tutorial, superb. Now that you ask, whats up with that SLEEPY SONG! Haha nah only do that if you get multiple request, in general would just like to pick up some of those other reggae songs you picked up by ear

haha you love that sleepy song ah? I seriously need to find what the original song is called I remember learning it back in the day any local braddahs/sistahs want to chime in?

the first few notes should be enough to remember it goes like this

finger on high e, pick c & a strings once then g & e strings twice
finger on high d, "same thing"

some lullaby liddat

the mario song u do

ooh now thats a tough one to teach for not so experienced players (it took me a good week of 30 minute straight sessions to be able to play it the way I do). maybe something less complicated rather than simplify.

some hip hop stuff, kayne n such.. been trying to figure out how to do some of his songs for a little while now

teach freebird by lyndrd skynard!!!!

Top Bottom