She's Not There

As I said on your YouTube page, I was actually listening to Carlos Santana's version of this very song when the notification came in that you had posted it!!!! How bloody strange is THAT????

I love your version buddy. The way you play it suits your voice and that instrument really well. Another thumbs up from me!!

I'll have to look up the UK Subs version now because I've never heard it.

Thanks for the continued entertainment Brian.

Nice relaxed version !!

Thank you for the listen!

As I said on your YouTube page, I was actually listening to Carlos Santana's version of this very song when the notification came in that you had posted it!!!! How bloody strange is THAT????

I love your version buddy. The way you play it suits your voice and that instrument really well. Another thumbs up from me!!

I'll have to look up the UK Subs version now because I've never heard it.

Thanks for the continued entertainment Brian.

Thanks David. UK Subs version totally underwhelmed me - only mentioned it because the song had to have appeared on TOTP to be eligible for last weeks seasons (ends today) theme.

Thank you for the listen!

Thanks David. UK Subs version totally underwhelmed me - only mentioned it because the song had to have appeared on TOTP to be eligible for last weeks seasons (ends today) theme.

Ah! I hadn't realised it was done for one of those 'challenges'. I'm not good enough yet to take part I feel, but if I ever am I'll certainly do so.

Ah! I hadn't realised it was done for one of those 'challenges'. I'm not good enough yet to take part I feel, but if I ever am I'll certainly do so.

Mate - you are PLENTY good enough!
For all the other uke players - it's just a reason to play a song on your uke each week. Certainly not a pressure performance - more just sitting around and sharing a song without worrying too much whether it's showtime ready or not.
We usually get over 40 participants each week and we'd love some new faces....

Mate - you are PLENTY good enough!
For all the other uke players - it's just a reason to play a song on your uke each week. Certainly not a pressure performance - more just sitting around and sharing a song without worrying too much whether it's showtime ready or not.
We usually get over 40 participants each week and we'd love some new faces....

Oh, ok. Thanks. I've just been involved in a car crash where some young guy speeding wrote off my car, so I'm out of action (and broke lol) for a few days.
I'll have another look at the challenges in a few days when I'm up and running again. Sounds fun.

...... I've just been involved in a car crash where some young guy speeding wrote off my car, so I'm out of action (and broke lol) for a few days.

Well that certainly is a PITA. Good luck with everything. Dealing with all the hassles that go with such an event are never really compensated for imho.

Top Bottom