Opio Koaloha Guitarlele Guilele 2018 Acacia gloss

eyedoc

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
rkhhvmhx93mn9rkmtgo7.jpgd4lrlyxmvwgp2sya890i.jpglhyd3qbznej3hehddkge.jpgisg6g0urbbekjq5pgsll.jpgutmk1dtguwo9vdhzrxud.jpg]

Essentially new Guitarlele (April 2018)
Bought to try and see if I could play both my uke pieces and my classical guitar pieces. The Uke works fine, but not the classical. Would be good for a steel string player/chord player.
It is quite pretty and has a really nice tone.
No problem with the neck either
They sell new for $785
This one is $450 + shipping
Ron

That's a great price. I'm a little confused by your "not for classical" comment. I thought this had the wide classical neck and flat fretboard that conventional wisdom says would be great for classical. Steel strings typically have much narrower necks with much higher tension strings. What is it do you think that makes it not a good fit for you? Maybe the short scale length more than the neck width? Just curious. I'm finding I like narrower 6-string necks so had passed this one over.

Good question. It's the scale length (string length). My fingers have a lot of "memory" in playing positions, and cannot adjust to the small distance between frets. Playing the chords seems ok...
Ron

Maybe you should try a Cordoba Mini. 20" scale and 50mm/2" neck. Or the Kanilea model if you must have Hawaiian and don't mind the $$$$

Anyway good luck with the sale. Somebody that doesn't mind the wide neck should jump on this..

I would like to buy it. Will you ship it to NH for the $425 total?
I can PayPal you funds.
; ) seth

How does this work? I've only previously used Reverb for acoustic guitars ...
When you reply I probably get an email. I'll check at work tomorrow

Top Bottom