Pono tenor uke for sale

johnnyplays2

Reaction score
OK. Hopefully, this time I’ll do it right. My apologies to those who responded months ago to my first posting. This time, I’ll include my email: johnnyplays2@lusfiber.net
For Sale: Pono tenor ukulele model PTRC- CE. I cannot find a serial number on or in this uke: Rosewood body w/ cedar top cut-away electric w/Ko’olau hard case. Koa binding on body, rope purfling, abalone rosette, front and top fret marker dots, Grover gold enclosed tuners, as I recall it is a Fishman undersaddle pickup. Plays and sounds great. I am not the original owner. Excellent condition. (I hope the photos show this.).
I am selling this uke only because I do not play it anymore. I have others that are my main ukes. Basically thinning the herd. This is a well-made, solid ukulele and will serve you well. I believe these ukes originally sold for +\- $700.00. For sale $450.00 plus shipping.
Questions! You got questions? Email: johnnyplays2@lusfiber.net
How to post photos? In Simple English, please to my email. Thanks.

Last edited:
OK. Hopefully, this time I’ll do it right. My apologies to those who responded months ago to my first posting. This time, I’ll include my email: johnnyplays2@lusfiber.net
For Sale: Pono tenor ukulele model PTRC- CE. I cannot find a serial number on or in this uke: Rosewood body w/ cedar top cut-away electric w/Ko’olau hard case. Koa binding on body, rope purfling, abalone rosette, front and top fret marker dots, Grover gold enclosed tuners, as I recall it is a Fishman undersaddle pickup. Plays and sounds great. I am not the original owner. Excellent condition. (I hope the photos show this.).
I am selling this uke only because I do not play it anymore. I have others that are my main ukes. Basically thinning the herd. This is a well-made, solid ukulele and will serve you well. I believe these ukes originally sold for +\- $700.00. For sale $450.00 plus shipping.
Questions! You got questions? Email: johnnyplays2@lusfiber.netd
How to post photos? In Simple English, please to my email. Thanks.

I sent you an email, but your address didn't work.

Click on the square above and to the right. It has a dot in each corner - "Insert Image." That will get the process started. Post a JPEG. I make my pics 1500 px on the long side.

Insert Image2.jpg

He has a “d” at the end of his email (the 2nd time) that I don’t think should be there. Did you try it without that?

Top Bottom