FS: Fluke concert natural with upgraded tuners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hendulele

Check your fleas
UU VIP
Reaction score
Folks,

Still raising money to buy PA equipment for our uke jam group and I'm putting the Fluke on the market. It's a Fluke in excellent condition ... what can I say?

Natural top, standard plastic fretboard. Plays like a charm, durable as an Arctic Circle day is long, and with a nice upgrade I added: Grover 6B friction tuners (much smoother than the standard Grover 2s).

Worth Brown strings.

I'm owner No. 2, and the original owner used nail polish to 'augment' fret marker dots on the front and sides (check the photo).

Hate to let it go, but we need MORE POWER for outdoor performances.

Asking $185 including shipping CONUS. Paypal only, please.

PM if you have questions! Thanks!

fluke-front.jpg
fluke-label.jpg
fluke-head.jpg
fluke-back.jpg

Last edited:
I see you have flea koa, how would you compare the sound of the two?
This is a good uke at a good price, given the upgraded tuners!

The Flea is a soprano, so it should have a different sound anyway. But the koa adds a bit of additional warmth and depth I didn’t have in a standard soprano Flea I owned a few years ago. The koa makes it sound more like a concert, if you get my drift. And the Fluke is in great shape.

At our meeting last week I compared my standard spruce Fluke with a friend who has a koa Fluke - both concert. No one in our group could tell the difference in sound.

At our meeting last week I compared my standard spruce Fluke with a friend who has a koa Fluke - both concert. No one in our group could tell the difference in sound.

The spruce and koa models are the only two with solid wood tops, if I’m not mistaken. All the others are pine laminate. I think.

One more bump before I list on eBay. Will consider reasonable offers.

Have you listed on Fleamarket and Reverb? The first is free, and the second is cheaper than eBay.

I haven’t, but I have a presence on eBay and none on Reverb or Fleamarket. Maybe when I list another uke. There’s a time element. I’d like to either wrap up this transaction in roughly the next 10 days or pull the Fluke off the market and consider selling something else.

I haven’t, but I have a presence on eBay and none on Reverb or Fleamarket. Maybe when I list another uke. There’s a time element. I’d like to either wrap up this transaction in roughly the next 10 days or pull the Fluke off the market and consider selling something else.

That's what's nice about eBay. It's gone in a week, and you have your money.

Here's what some have sold for recently.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=fluke+ukulele&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom