FS: Koaloha Crown Bridge Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukerocker

Reaction score
This beautiful, near-mint Koaloha crown bridge tenor uke was purchased new in 2004 and has never been taken out of the home. The crown bridge is no longer being made and these are rare and hard to come by! The uke is loud and has great action and intonation. All koa with ebony fretboard. 15 frets to the body. The roomy fretboard lets you meet your musical challenges with ease! Great for those with larger hands. Currently strung reentrant with Aquilas. Gig bag included.

This is a great uke and it just doesn't get enough play time. Would like to re-home it where it will get the attention it deserves.

$1000 shipped, continental U.S. only. Will consider other destinations if buyer agrees to pay actual shipping cost. Paypal only, please.

Attachments

• IMG_4434.jpg
    IMG_4434.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_4435.jpg
    IMG_4435.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_4436.jpg
    IMG_4436.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_4437.jpg
    IMG_4437.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_4438.jpg
    IMG_4438.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Gorgeous. And they sound heavenly. Somebody should snap this one up at that price. (I’m not in acquisition mode now, sadly.)

I have a crown bridge one dated 2006 and it has a 1 piece top and bottom. Yours should be too. They have been making 2 peice top and bottoms probably over 10 years.

These are rare and should be considered very desirable so, if any member was thinking of a KoAloha tenor...buy this one.

Just my opinion, not affiliated in this sale.

It's very tempting, but I already have a KTM-00. That crown bridge is gorgeous...

Hi ukerocker,
Sent you a PM but it's not showing in my Sent box - newbie forum member & would hate to miss out on this superb uke - did you hear from me?
Cheers,
Jim (NZ UAS sufferer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom