Sign for Klos Delivery?

I got an email from FedEx saying my Klos will be delivered tomorrow. No mention of signing for it. Did any of you have to sign for your Klos?

Sorry, but I can't remember for sure. But I wasn't going to be home at the time, and didn't want to risk having it left on the porch all day, so I went to the FedEx web site and requested that the package be held for me, and they had a Walgreens near my house as an option. Worked out great, so you might see if that is still an option available for you?

FedEx has a toll free number if you really want an answer to your question

Sorry, but I can't remember for sure. But I wasn't going to be home at the time, and didn't want to risk having it left on the porch all day, so I went to the FedEx web site and requested that the package be held for me, and they had a Walgreens near my house as an option. Worked out great, so you might see if that is still an option available for you?

Thanks for that. Once before I had to sign on a Saturday, and I wasn't home, but Walgreens was a possibility. Unfortunately, they don't deliver to Wal greens on Saturday. Auto correct refused to combine the two parts of Walgreens in the previous sentence. ��

FedEx has a toll free number if you really want an answer to your question

I'll call them tomorrow morning. I'll be out most of the day, so I may have to wait till Monday to receive the Klos.

It's funny, but I got an email from Klos five hours after the FedEx email. It said the uke would arrive next Friday. ☺

Well, did it arrive? Your impressions?

Mystery solved! When I got home from my uke session yesterday, I saw a large package at my door. It was the Eddy Finn Tiki (camp) uke I ordered from The Music Store. Next Friday I should receive the Klos. I'll do a NUD for the Tiki today, I hope.

Mystery solved! When I got home from my uke session yesterday, I saw a large package at my door. It was the Eddy Finn Tiki (camp) uke I ordered from The Music Store. Next Friday I should receive the Klos. I'll do a NUD for the Tiki today, I hope.

When you have so many ukes ordered that you don't even know which one it is till you open the box, maybe we need an intervention here. Just a suggestion?

When you have so many ukes ordered that you don't even know which one it is till you open the box, maybe we need an intervention here. Just a suggestion?

"We don't need no stinking intervention." :)

Yes, it was a surprise when I saw that Eddy Finn Tiki instead of the Klos. When I run out of usable credit cards, my buying will stop. :D

I did sell one, though. I sold it back to the person I bought it from a year ago.

Top Bottom