Time Out

Jerryc41

Reaction score
Is there a solution to the "posting too soon" blocking? I get that for no reason, and waiting a minute or more doesn't help. Sometimes it will tell me to wait 17 seconds, but that doesn't work, either.

I just kept clicking and watched it go to 2 seconds. When I clicked again, I got the red "too quickly" message.

Try a different browser? You have a number of problems that I haven't experienced--butbi probably haven't duplicated your experience. Anyway, a different browser might solve one or two.

You haven't said how you are trying to signin. Mac or pc or iPad or tablet... What browser?
Have you cleared the cache of your browser. Completely close the browser, open a new window to signin to Uu, closing all other windows/tabs related to UU. When you signin do you check the keep me signed in button? I know I had to keep signing in every time I went from to a different app and came back, got mad then clicked the keep me signed in.
I'm using iPad with Safari.

Wishing you success.

I'm too committed to Chrome to use a different browser. I stay signed in on UU. I click on the tab at the top of Chrome, and I'm in. I cleared the cache a couple of days ago, and I don't want to do it again. It's a nuisance signing back into sites without cookies. Whatever the problem is, I'll learn to live with it. Thanks for your comments.

Top Bottom