Ohana Tk-470 G

Status
Not open for further replies.

snkysnake

Reaction score
Ohana Tk-470 G SOLD

Due to neuropathy in my fingertips I can no longer play, so this new beauty is up for sale. It is a Ohana Tenor TK-470 G , with solid spruce top and solid East Indian Rosewood back and sides. The top also has the comfort carve . It is strung with a new set of Worth strings with a low G . Ukulele also comes with a new Kala hard shell case. I purchased this new from Mim's in July of this year and it has her full set up. I had hoped a Ukulele would be gentle enough on m fingers , but I'm not having fun. Total play time is less than an hour or so, never left my house. This was sold to me as a blem , there is a bare thumbprint under the finish on the back of the neck . I paid $529 for the Uke and $99 for the case. So about $629 invested , and I'd like to get $450 plus shipping. SOLD !

Attachments

• Ohana9.jpg
    Ohana9.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 75
  • Ohana1.jpg
    Ohana1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Ohana3.jpg
    Ohana3.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Ohana6.jpg
    Ohana6.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0834.jpg
    IMG_0834.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Additional pics

Attachments

• IMG_0835.jpg
    IMG_0835.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0841.jpg
    IMG_0841.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0842.jpg
    IMG_0842.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0843.jpg
    IMG_0843.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 62
Don't be afraid to make an offer. It's already a good price, but could get better ! I need to move this out, too much tied up in instruments I'm not playing.

Just a thought before you let this one go, you might like to try concert fluorocarbon strings on it, softer & less tension than tenor strings, I use them on my tenor scale ukes.
(Living Water strings in my case.)

What a beauty. Can you tell me the width at the nut?

That's a deal for a top shelf, professional grade Ohana...

The Ohana has been SOLD to Ukulelerick9255 ! Congrats , you are gonna love it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom