FS: 2 High End Ukes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanman

Reaction score
For sale are two high end ukes. Original owner of each. Both are in mint condition and setup well with very little playtime. Both include OHSC. Only selling because I made a recent purchase and must thin the proverbial herd.

(1) SOLD SOLD SOLD 2016 Kamaka HF-2DIS, which is an abalone bound, 100th anniversary, slotted peghead Concert with spruce top, koa back and sides. It’s in mint condition, has high gloss finish, and sounds pure Kamaka. Sweet sounding spruce top. Gotoh stealth tuners.

(2) SOLD SOLD SOLD 2017 Koaloha Black Label Super Concert (Tenor necked Concert), all koa body, dyed koa finish, hipshot tuners, Black Label bracing. Mint condition and sounds strong and clear. Here’s the original listing (with video) for this exact ukulele from HMS.

https://www.theukulelesite.com/koaloha-black-label-koa-super-concert.html

Prices include ground shipping to CONUS. Paypal “friends and family” or you cover fees. Please check my previous sales, I’ve also had many great purchasing experiences here on UU. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
A couple of really beautiful ukuleles!

FYI, I was not able to open the attachments for the KoAloha. Best of luck with the sale Tanman~

Thanks for the heads up Mezcalero!

I think the site is having issues because it says I can’t post pics temporarily. Additionally the pics that do show are very poor quality.

If anyone would like pics via email please PM, thanks.

Martinlover and others, my apologies I don’t have a sound sample for the Kamaka, not equipped.

Koaloha sold, thanks UU and M!

Last edited:
Price drop before sending to consignment: was $2150, now $1850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom