1000th Post WIN A UU SHIRT DRAWING!! from DominicFOUNDtheMOON

dominicfoundthemooon

Reaction score
On June 1st it will be my 5th month on UU.... I spent the 1st lurking.. and then I became a PW! Over this time I have met many new friends! 150+ subs, various twitter and facebooks adds.. Photos posted... Comments left... Just a lot of fun..

For this my first contest... it will be simple... I will do a drawing on JUNE 2nd of all of my subscribers.. The winner will get a UU shirt of there size and color sent to there home! They will also get a song written about them... They get to choose the topic of the song.. maybe some of the words they want me to use.. I will then make a video and post!!

If for some reason you do not like my videos... and do not want to hit the sub button.. just send me a message via YT that says.. "I want to be in the drawing" and bang.. you are in it also.. Just don't want to "SUB GRUB".. while i do think this is a little SUB GRUBBY of me.. its just all in good fun.. and for fun...

Someone will get a song and shirt out of it!!!!

So if you SUBed me.. you are already in! If you have not.. then do it.. and you will be in!! If you don't want to then.. just message me on YT that you want to be in!!

READY SET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/dominicfoundthemoon

So all we need to do is sub you?
(Which I have done 1-2 weeks ago :p)

Does this mean whenever anyone hits 1000 they have to have a contest? :D
Perhaps I will slow down.

Nice contest by the way!

Dude this is so generous and thoughtful to do :)
I became a subscriber of yours last year so i guess im in ;)

Keep up the good work and good luck with the drawing 150+ people ;D

Mike (tshirtandties)

So all we need to do is sub you?
(Which I have done 1-2 weeks ago :p)

thanks you for subing me!! love all you guys!! but no.. its kind of like one of those McDonalds Contests.. you don't have to buy to win.. if you look at the rules for the dawing.. i said all you have to do is SUB me.. OR send me a message saying you wanted to be in the drawing.. but the message had to be sent on my YT account.. i dont want people to sub me just for free stuff.. its more just for fun!! and i want to get those UU shirts out there! i am thinking of doing what HH does and have a drawing every month.. we will see..

and yes.. every time people reach 500 - 1000 - 1500 - 2000 - 2500 - 3000 - 3500 - 4000 stc.. THEY NEED TO HOST A CONTEST!!!

jk jk jk.. i just wanted to.. i love repping the UU!

thanks you for subing me!! love all you guys!! but no.. its kind of like one of those McDonalds Contests.. you don't have to buy to win.. if you look at the rules for the dawing.. i said all you have to do is SUB me.. OR send me a message saying you wanted to be in the drawing.. but the message had to be sent on my YT account.. i dont want people to sub me just for free stuff.. its more just for fun!! and i want to get those UU shirts out there! i

jk jk jk.. i just wanted to.. i love repping the UU!

That's a great motive!
Get the UU shirts out! :rock:

Does this mean whenever anyone hits 1000 they have to have a contest? :D
Perhaps I will slow down.

Nice contest by the way!

I better get on the ball! :eek::shaka:

So if I don't want the shirt, should I un-sub you?

no.. deach... you were like my first or 2nd sub.. i would never want to lose you.. not ever!!

I WANT MY VERY OWN SONG BY DOMINIC!! heheh this is a cool contest.

ha.. thanks khrome.. i want somekind of craft made by you.. maybe this summer we can work out a trade!!

thanks to all you guys who are subing and sending me messages.. and saying nice things!!! love you guys!!

d

I better double-check to see if I'm subbed, I know I favorited your duet with the most adorable Chipswow but not sure if that counts. :D

Top Bottom