WTB: A couple of concert ukuleles, pono.etc

drose

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So both my girlfriend and my sister are wanting ukuleles and I was thinking about getting them for the holidays. I was wondering if anyone was wanting to sell a couple of their concert ukes? Preferably some lower end ponos.

Thanks,

Daniel

I have a Pono Pro Classic Mahogany Concert ukulele that I've been thinking of selling, but it's definitely not lower end.

pono_concert_pro_classic_2.jpgpono_concert_pro_classic_2-2.jpg

Photos by theukulelesite.com

Depends where you live, I have a couple of electro acoustic laminates that I don't use much anymore, both look as new, (but you'd need to collect them from Farnham area).

(Kala KA-CEME & Baton Rouge Hotrod)

Last edited:
I've been planning on putting a couple of ukes on the market - one concert and one soprano. I have a Pono acacia concert that I'm not playing that I'll let go for $250 plus shipping. And I also have a Kiwaya KTS-4 soprano uke for $400+shipping. Attached are photos of the concert.

IMG_0312.JPGIMG_0313.JPGIMG_0314.JPGIMG_0316.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 13
Hi everyone,

I was thinking below the $200 mark.

Below $200 you probably won't find Ponos, at least ones in decent shape. You're probably more likely to find a Kala, Ohana, maybe an Islander or Fluke. I just sold a concert Fluke for $155.

Below $200 you probably won't find Ponos, at least ones in decent shape. You're probably more likely to find a Kala, Ohana, maybe an Islander or Fluke. I just sold a concert Fluke for $155.

That's very true, Islander is a good choice for a quality laminate under $200. Sorry, don't want to sell mine...

Sent a PM!

Top Bottom