Not quite the same

Timbuck

Reaction score
I bought this on eBay..But! when I received it I found that it wasn't quite the same as the pic on ebay..But I'm not complaining co's I like it anyway..It's going to make a great contrast to the Koa top and back soprano that i'm working on at the moment.
Ebay Pic
BolRosewood by Ken Timms,
After resaw and sanding
IMG_1550 by Ken Timms,

I bought this on eBay..But! when I received it I found that it wasn't quite the same as the pic on ebay..But I'm not complaining co's I like it anyway..It's going to make a great contrast to the Koa top and back soprano that i'm working on at the moment.
Great looking wood. I need to resaw some wood, and I'm a newbie at that. I have a new-ish Wood Mizer blade for my saw. Which side of the blade should the fence go on? I'm going to practice on some scrap before tackling my tonewood.

Great looking wood. I need to resaw some wood, and I'm a newbie at that. I have a new-ish Wood Mizer blade for my saw. Which side of the blade should the fence go on? I'm going to practice on some scrap before tackling my tonewood.

The best way is not to use a fence..But use the sled method..look it up on youtube :)

Top Bottom