PDA

View Full Version : BANG! but getting there now...

S11LKO
10-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Hi all,

Apologies for not joining in and posting anything for the last three weeks or so due to my recovering from a car accident wherein my car was totalled and I was sort of bashed about a bit.

I'm recovering slowly and can tinker a bit with my ukes/guitars again now, so I hope to post something new soon.

In the meantime I thought I'd re-post the first ever video I apprehensively posted to this site when I first joined a while ago. It was filmed at an open mic using a cheap phone, so sorry about it's poor quality. It's of me using my first ever uke I'd purchased only a couple of days before so, for those of you who may have missed it first time around, don't expect TOO much. I was quite nervous and forgot the words towards the end! lol

https://youtu.be/Mtg9QcrM6CU

MikeHollandGuitar
10-02-2018, 11:12 AM
Hope you will be ok dave..........the car is only metal. It sometimes takes a lot longer than we think to shake these things off! Glad to have you back.
Mike

keonepax
10-02-2018, 11:22 AM
Sorry to hear about the car accident, but glad that you're on the mend. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Great first ever video!

SoloRule
10-02-2018, 02:52 PM
Wishing you a speedy recovery ....now it's time to shop for a new car so you can show it off to your brother in law. :D
Joking aside, I am glad you are well enough to post.

Ukecaster
10-02-2018, 03:05 PM
Best wishes Dave for a speedy recovery, glad you're able to tinker again!

S11LKO
10-02-2018, 03:13 PM
Thanks Mike, John, Brenda & John.
I'm feeling much better now.

Bill Sheehan
10-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Best wishes, Dave! Get well soon now! And thanks for the video; cool tune!

S11LKO
10-04-2018, 10:04 PM
Thanks Bill. I'm fine - I'm a real tufty!! lol