Ukulele Neckties

Jerryc41

Reaction score
I'm sure some of you have ukulele neckties. Since I retired, I don't wear ties, but a picture of a fretboard reminded of a tie. Looking further, I see that someone is selling such a tie. I hope the tie isn't rosewood. : )

Fretboard Pic.jpg Fretboard Tie.jpg

They look kinda silly with my Hawaiian shirt.

...And grass skirt.

Do I have to attach it to my neck with epoxy resin? :confused:

John Colter

Well, UAS has never been a problem with me, but AAS (Accessory Acquisition Syndrome) has. When I saw those my first thought was, dang, I gotta have one of those. But then I reminded myself that over the last twelve years I wore a tie once, to my daughter's wedding, and that if I did wear one to church or something like that, no one else would know what it was anyway. So sadly, I'll use some self control for once and not buy one.

I only have 4-5 ties plus 3 dress shirts and prefer a nice print tie. I don't even own a suit but keep 2-3 sport jackets. I'm not known for my wardrobe. I had to usher at the funeral mass for a friend at our church and showed up in khakis, sport coat and a nice tie. My pastor took one look at me and asked me if I had to go to court later in the day!

Top Bottom