Does anyone Know.....

gheepn

Reaction score
For those of you who have seen The Koaloha Story, there is a song that Papa KoAloha plays. Anyone have the name of the song? Mahalo :shaka:

For those of you who have seen The Koaloha Story, there is a song that Papa KoAloha plays. Anyone have the name of the song? Mahalo :shaka:

its called 'Intonation Rhapsody' but he also covers an old Charlie Chaplin song which I can't remember the name of. I've spent the last few weeks figuring out Intonation Rhapsody (as there's no sheet music, tabs etc. online) i'll be posting it this week! (although i'm playing it on a soprano - so the ending is fractionally different)

www.youtube.com/ukeshale

its called 'Intonation Rhapsody' but he also covers an old Charlie Chaplin song which I can't remember the name of. I've spent the last few weeks figuring out Intonation Rhapsody (as there's no sheet music, tabs etc. online) i'll be posting it this week! (although i'm playing it on a soprano - so the ending is fractionally different)

www.youtube.com/ukeshale

hey shale, still waiting on that intonation rhapsody cover :p, you didn't happen to tab it out did you?

Top Bottom