We got interviewed

Whoo hoo! And it just keeps growing...

Awesome job on the interview, Ryan!

yup yup i concur good job

Nice! Down with the guitar....rise Ukulele rise!! Hahaha.:D Always rooting for the underdog!!

A lot of those answers in the interview came from the man behind the curtain Aaron.

We did the interview together, don't know why the guy who owned the site didn't mention his name. Oh well, as long as all you guys know.

A lot of those answers in the interview came from the man behind the curtain Aaron.

We did the interview together, don't know why the guy who owned the site didn't mention his name. Oh well, as long as all you guys know.
Once again, kudos' to Aaron "...the man behind the curtain" Nice job brother....e.lo..

Music to my ears

UU crew!!!! Great Job....
I loved the article. Very informative and inspiring. I have only been playing the uke for a short time. But l have grown to love and appreciate the instument very much. It is one of the few instuments where you can get instant gratification from it. It is relaxing and beautiful and reminds me of paradise....Hawaii....my family has a house in Kauai\Haena... I hope to be a pemanant resident soon.

--bourbon boy

thats cool that UU is starting to get recognized by more people. Right on

Top Bottom