1st Video on YT Posted

generem

Reaction score
1st Video on YT Posted - PnE Cover of Silvertoes

Thanks to AG, I started listening to PnE again... Silvertoes is my all time favorite song from PnE so I wanted to do a cover...

I really dont speak tagalog much anymore but wanted to try anyways..

Sorry English speaking only folks its a tagalog song

I know I cant sing but I really wanted to try

Criticism, Comments are welcome. Just remember that this is the 1st EVER song I've done so be kind...

I do want to get better so I figured might as well start posting now.

I was sweating like hell cuz I was really really nervous and it was hot in our apartment.. When ever I turned on the AC, you can hear it on the recording... Come to think of it, I should have kept it on.. So it could have drown out my singing :D

Well here goes nothing :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0KbMiT0dXc

Oh yea.. Video is taken with a Canon SD870 digital Camera.. Audio with Zoom H2.. Best synch job I manage with Windows Movie Maker

Last edited:
Sorry English speaking only folks its a tagalog song

I know I cant sing...

On the first part, I've never let a foreign language stop me from enjoying music.

On the second, that's a straight-up lie. Your singing is excellent.

So what the heck were you so nervous about? You can sing! No more excuses from you!

Thanks guys for the Kind words... Honestly.. Except for my wife, son and Parents, I have never really sang infront of anyone..

I came home today all depress thanks to cpatch and his " What's your biggest regret in life?" thread. My wife and Kid wasnt home yet and I was about to crack open a bottle of Petron but instead decided to sit down and play.. 1.5 hrs later and Alot of takes... I posted the vid... That was actually the 1st take I took where I completed what I wanted to play

:shaka:

well done

magaling ng tagalog mo, talaga.*
bravo. nice on ya.

*note to english speaker - just complimenting him on his tagalog

Top Bottom