2 LFDM for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the wide mouth 1 3/8" also or 1 1/2"? Do you have sound samples?

What condition are the ukes in? Do they have radiused fretboards?

Very nice playing. On two outstanding instruments.

They should sell quickly. Best of luck.

Hey Daniel, I know you have been bitten by the golf bug but selling these two beauties is taking it to the extreme. Your pricing is very very fair, read "major bargain" for what these are. Good luck with the sale........all though you won't need it.

Hey Daniel, it is nice to see you here. It's been a long time, and I hope that you are well. And great playing, as usual! I wish you luck with the sale. At those prices, they should go quickly. Then you can celebrate with a nice glass of Balvenie!

Hey Daniel, I know you have been bitten by the golf bug but selling these two beauties is taking it to the extreme. Your pricing is very very fair, read "major bargain" for what these are. Good luck with the sale........all though you won't need it.

I haven't played golf in awhile and then I moved on to a carbon bike and now getting into deep sea fishing...I should find cheaper hobbies! LOL

Hey Daniel, it is nice to see you here. It's been a long time, and I hope that you are well. And great playing, as usual! I wish you luck with the sale. At those prices, they should go quickly. Then you can celebrate with a nice glass of Balvenie!

Thanks Dana good to hear from you. Those videos are old so will post another shortly, with lots of mistakes since I hardly play these days. Hopefully one day we can meet. It would be ideal if the Dodgers make it to the WS and then I can watch my 2 favorite teams! Of course, I'm rooting for the Sox to win!

To be fair to everyone, first to pay gets it. Thank you

I just made a comparison video today. Strings are not same. The spruce has some Southcoast and the redwood, I have no idea. LOL

Wonderful Ukes! Man, if that’s you playing ‘rusty’, I think I’d enjoy hearing you at your peak! I wish I could help by taking one of these off your hands, but there’s no way. But from the sounds of it, these won’t last long!

And I’m with you, go Sox!

Thanks Dana good to hear from you. Those videos are old so will post another shortly, with lots of mistakes since I hardly play these days. Hopefully one day we can meet. It would be ideal if the Dodgers make it to the WS and then I can watch my 2 favorite teams! Of course, I'm rooting for the Sox to win!

I haven't played golf in awhile and then I moved on to a carbon bike and now getting into deep sea fishing...I should find cheaper hobbies! LOL

Oh I know all about expensive hobbies. Golf, competitive shotgun and rifle shooting, fishing, mountain biking. I feel ya, nice to see you pop up again, all the best

Well you got your wish Daniel! (And mine and Staci's as well.) It should be a good series, but Go Sox!

Dave, what kind of fishing do you do?

Living in Canada, the Toronto area it is all freshwater fishing. I have done everything from fly fishing for trout and bass, drifting roe bags in rivers for steelhead and salmon. Casting weed beds for pike and muskie. Jigging for walleye, ice fishing for lake trout. I grew up fishing and we had a boat on Lake Simcoe which was about 1-1/2 hr drive from home . It has an enormous variety of different fish species.

Dan please tell me it's not true that you are selling these beautiful LFDMs.

whoever got these two beautiful instruments is lucky.

Good luck with the sales Dan

Dan please tell me it's not true that you are selling these beautiful LFDMs.

whoever got these two beautiful instruments is lucky.

Good luck with the sales Dan

Hey Jen good to hear from you. I just don’t play enough so rather use the money to go on a fishing trip...I am tempted by an LFDM baritone. HAHAHA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom