FS Kamaka HF-2L

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownUpDave

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
FS Kamaka HF-2L PRICE DROP

Up for sale is my Kamaka HF-2L, this is a super concert, which is concert body with tenor neck and scale length. I have owned this going on two years and am the third owner. This instrument is in excellent +++ condition, built July 09 2015, see picture. No dings, dents scratches or scraps.. I love everything about this uke, it's light, well balanced with a low to medium action, plays and sounds great. I am a tenor and baritone guy and love linear tuning so this reentrant beauty sits in it case 90% of the time. Comes with original Kamaka case also in excellent shape and the Gotoh UPT tuners. Two black straps buttons have been installed. Strings are fairly new Koolau Aho reenetrant florocarbon, sounds great, better than Worth CT.

Price brand new is $1345.00 at HMS and Elderly, both out of stock. Price.....SOLD..........which includes shipping to anywhere in Continental North American via Canada Post. Paypal only and I eat the fees, not asking for friends and family, I want both of us protected.

20181021_114158.jpg20181021_105857.jpg20181021_105938.jpg20181021_105958.jpg20181021_115637.jpg

Last edited:
Someone asked about the sound quality. They were wondering why I left it unplayed most of the time. Well it is loud, full, resonant and lively. Big sound for a concert body. I kept thinking of selling it because I am not much for reentrant but then I would play it and go.....no way this is a keeper. I just received two new instruments so I gotta make room.

20181021_110031.jpg

Last edited:
I owned this instrument and can attest I am very tempted to buy it BACK ... but might spend the money on another Tenor for re entrant.

It is a really super sounding Super Concert and has wonderful tone, sustain and is quite a looker.

Dave is really careful about his Ukuleles, and this is a gem.

I have one of the same model. Sounds like a Concert, plays like a Tenor, and it's a Kamaka! What's not to love? Works equally well with Low G or High. Someone's gonna get a fabulous ukulele! :cool:

I have one of the same model. Sounds like a Concert, plays like a Tenor, and it's a Kamaka! What's not to love? Works equally well with Low G or High. Someone's gonna get a fabulous ukulele! :cool:

Thanks Steedy, there has been a fair amount of interest but no one has pulled the trigger yet.I have thought about putting a low G on this. I have a custom Kimo super concert with radius freboard side sound port and deeper body designed for low G. That is one of the reasons I am selling this Kamaka, but everything I play and look at it I have second thoughts.

20181021_110055.jpg

Last edited:
it's a great uke and a better than good price mate.
someone has both a great instrument and a super deal here.

I have a 2011 and it didn’t come with Gotoh UPT, so I paid extra to have it replaced and refinished. Great uke for reentrant tuning!

Dang, Dave. I’m not really a Kamaka guy but at that price it’s mighty tempting! Somebody is going to get a great deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom