Opinions on Sound please.

It is very difficult to judge the sound on a video, even harder when it is recorded through a pickup rather than a mic. Your best bet is to find some reviews of it online, if you can't find a real one in a music store. Maybe someone here has played one.

Sigh

That's a beauty, but it's also on the expensive side. Is this your first resonator? Is it a resonator you want or this particular model? "COMING SOON!" doesn't mean anything. I wouldn't rush into this, unless you're in love with the looks, and the price doesn't slow you down.

If it's not available yet, what was that guy playing in the music store?

https://lardyfatboy.tumblr.com/post/143073617746/bluebird56-soprano-resonator-ukulele-this-is-so

I have a Luna resonator that I was hoping to change the cone on, but right after I ordered it I saw this and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. It ha a 6 month lead time. The Luthier and his son are blues muscucians, so it gives me hope that they would want to make a good cone, though they normally make guitars. There is, unfortunately, nowhere to see one in person in the States. They are out of Italy. The price does slow me down, but the Matte finish means I could take it everywhere so it would get a lot of use. The back is equally gorgeous - a Hula dancer.

Top Bottom