Sander tracking parts

Pegasus Guitars

Reaction score
Friends- I'm looking for a supplier that might have some tracking parts for my Sunhill sander. Sunhil no longer exists. Any tools that have electric eyes and air valve ( not air stream) tracking might have similar parts. Any ideas for suppliers appreciated.--Thanks, Bob

Attachments

• DSC_0138.jpg
    DSC_0138.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC_0140.jpg
    DSC_0140.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 38
Hey Bob,

Try www.sander.com.tw I'm pretty sure Sunhill was a re-brand import from this company. I had a Sheng-Shing that was basically the same and got parts through them. When I left I sold it to Alex up at Kamuela Hardwoods and he replaced the conveyor motor with one from Grizzly. I'm pretty Mats Fogelvik has one as well and I'm sure he has had to replace parts, so might want to check with him.

Josh- Great answer. Thanks. I sent a photo of the part to that website and they answered me right away with a quote for the part. Your help much appreciated. This sander has been really good to me for the last 18 years. Now that I can get parts. I might just refurbish it, sell it, and get a new one. Would really like to have the digital readout and electric table lift. Lots of rain here these days, but it's warm! Take care.-Bob

Top Bottom