FS - Rondo Hadean Blue Fretted U-bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtledrum

Reaction score
I hoped to learn to play this, but just haven't devoted the time and now I'm hoping someone else will put it to good use.

Street price (if you can find one) $169.99

This one (as new): $75.00

No dings, scratches, marks. Comes in original gig back.

Kept in a humidity controlled environment. Played (I use the term very loosely) by only me in my home.

Buyer pays shipping.

Photos available online. I will send photos of my instrument to those seriously interested.

Please p.m. me if interested. Linda

kohanmike will take it :)

Aw, I was too late to jump on this deal. I took a week-long bass class this summer at a music camp. It wet my appetite for more. While those humongous stand up basses look really cool and would be fun to play, I'm committed to small instruments :) royal blue just sweetens the call. That surprised me since I prefer plain looking ukuleles. If anyone's got a similar bass taking up room in their closet I could be persuaded. I am on a ukulele diet but that doesn't preclude me from flirting with a U Bass.

My beautiful blue Hadean U bass has been sold. It went to the first person who inquired, with three other Forum members expressing interest soon after.

I'll close this thread in a few days, after people have a chance to read Rubykey's post about her interest in a U bass.

Thank you all! Linda :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom