Hey Jude instrumental

SoloRule

Reaction score
I made this video to participate in a Beatles theme with a ukulele group . Hope you like it.
The uke I used is a Kala Elite curl maple that was once belonged to Corey Fujimoto. It was custom built to his specifications! The nut width is a bit wider than regular uke. Very comfortable strings space for fingers style.

Last edited:
This is wonderfully played. Your special Kala Elite Tenor sounded even more fantastic when I heard it in person.

Beautiful job as always. That is a great sounding instrument isn't it Joseph , espiecally as you say playing it yourself. Aren't you glad I "forced" you to buy it Brenda. I never let her forget that:p

That is fantastic!

I don't remember getting so many comments within the first day I uploaded a video.
I am very grateful for your supports.

John : The "better better better" part is a 'bitch'. I wish I have an editing program to eliminate the trouble of re-doing the entire song. Glad you noticed it - its worth the effort. ;)

Downupdave: YOU ARE THE WORST ENABLER. I would be much richer if I did not meet you. Poor Joseph (Lapyang) , he just entered DUD prison. There is no way out from here on..

Last edited:
I just love Beatles tunes........Really great playing Brenda. You always manage to get a lovely sound out of a Uke, which is so important.
I think we should have a Beatles video thread. I bet there are 100s of uke covers out there!
Mike

I just love Beatles tunes........Really great playing Brenda. You always manage to get a lovely sound out of a Uke, which is so important.
I think we should have a Beatles video thread. I bet there are 100s of uke covers out there!
Mike

This is a great suggestion. Let’s do it !

Lovely Brenda! Love everything about it. I 'better, better, better' get on with practicing!!!
Thanks for sharing.

Very lovely, thanks for sharing it with us! :)

Very nicely played, Brenda! Thank you for sharing, you are an inspiration.

Cool provenance for the uke - I'm a big Corey fan.

Very lovely, thanks for sharing it with us! :)

How are you? It's wonderful hearing from you. Thank you for watching. I need to re-visit Nashville again to get new inspiration. Miss the smoke BBQ !

Last edited:
Top Bottom