Santa Lucia played on a Zimnicki Soprano

Lovely indeed! great tone on that Zimnicki!

Lovely instrument. I have not seen too many Zimnickis, but those I have seen and heard online are beautiful. Very nice playing

Last edited:
Lovely indeed! great tone on that Zimnicki!

Thanks Sharpshin. This Soprano has an old school tone to it. Aquila red really made it sounds like an vintage uke. (Currently with Living Water Strings.)

Lovely instrument. I have not seen too many Zimnickis, but those I have seen and heard online are beautiful. Very nice playing

Thank you EDW. This Zimnicki Soprano has an immaculate built. Feels really light and generous spacing for a soprano fretboard.

Glad to see another video from you.
You are looking more and more comfortable with your playing. ( yes a headless ghost can always see another headless ghost facial expression)ha ha. Thank you for sharing! That looks like a great book.
See you in a few days! Drive safe!

Yes, I am getting a bit more relaxed when making videos. You can "see" me not clenching my jaws.

Really nice Joseph. Your playing is really relaxed and the music flows and is in time. I don't know what you are using for recording but the sound is first rate!
great job, Mike

Nice-looking ukulele and well-played! :)

Thanks John. I like your "Twin" video posted today.

Really nice Joseph. Your playing is really relaxed and the music flows and is in time. I don't know what you are using for recording but the sound is first rate!
great job, Mike

Thank you Mike. I used a basic iRig Studio mic plugged into the iPhone.

Top Bottom