NUUD - Godin Multiuke

good_uke_boy

Reaction score
Last week I purchased DownUpDave's Godin MultiUke, which he listed on UU's marketplace. Just got it this afternoon.

I was looking for an instrument that sounds good amplified. So far I'm happy with the results.

Great transaction -- thanks, Dave!

I probably should explain: I'm improvising and playing alongside a video posted by Hawaii Music Supply, in which Corey Fujimoto and Kalei Gamiao are performing Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely." Hope they don't mind too much!

Last edited:
This is one of your best videos. Did you plug it to the AMP then directly to your computer or you used a mic?
Look like you are really enjoying yourself toward the end. You are right, the Godin gives you the Jazzy voice that you are looking for.
Great playing, Kevin.
Downupdave paid extra out of his pocket to have this delivered on time because Canada Post is currently on strike. You definitely have made a wise purchase from a trustworthy seller.

Did you plug it to the AMP then directly to your computer or you used a mic?

Hi. I plugged the Godin into an amp, then used a mic to record myself with Corey's and Kalei's YouTube video playing over computer speakers.

Wow Kevin you received it this afternoon and a few hours later your jamming to Stevie Wonder, very cool. Great playing you make the instrument sound fabulous and I am so glad you are enjoying it.

Nicely done. I also bought a Godin Multiuke from the Marketplace when I missed out on an Ovation uke, and I'm glad I did miss it because the Godin is so much better. Whenever I see a solid body electric uke that's supposed to be so good for amplified use, I just say to myself, not better than my Godin, and what's really nice is that it sounds so good not amplified.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone! I'm just getting started playing with the Godin's volume and EQ settings. Looks like there's some fun to be had with those.

Congrats! Plus, it's got @DownUpDave mojo!

Top Bottom