FS Favilla baritone ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
Pre paper 19" scale. crack free but lots of finish checking mojo.
Lightly built, all solid mahog. there is beautiful mahog on the one piece top and back underneath if you wanted an awesome looker to refinish, but I prefer the vintage look.The checking is extensive, but looks worse in pics. I have had all the great baris, including Martin, Gibson, Kanilea, and this is the one I kept. You can't beat the sound and playability. The uke is built light but strong. money back guarantee if you are not blown away, just pay shipping back.
I'm having to reduce my collection because of hurricane Michael , only reason I'm selling this.
$400 includes newish polyfoam case.
will try to post pics from phone

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/folder/b6t_p_OiQua-VO0ocd6vbw

Last edited:
I did the same Strumsilly; Sold my '62 perfect condition Martin and kept the Favilla. Of all the great baris I've owned, I miss that Favilla the most. If it's still available, which I doubt, after my Jumbo Bari comes in. I'm gonna grab it.

For those looking for a good bari at a decent price; this is it. There's no way in heck a person could find a new 400.00 bari that is as good as these are. It'll go fast Strum; so sorry you have to sell it under the circumstances you'regoing thru with "Michael" aftermath.

I sent a email to you, Mr. Strumsilly
Best,
Sharpshin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom