Who has a ukulele in their hands right now?

Is you uke in your hands

• Yes.. My uke is in my hands..

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • No.. I do not have it with me..

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • ohhh I wish it was in my hands!

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters

dominicfoundthemooon

Reaction score
hey..

i am just sitting at work... on my plane time.. stressed out for a bit.. but not for long as i am about to pick up my ukulele.. it is in my hands right now..

is your uke in your hands.. well.. if you are typing it might be in your lap.. or on your desk.. or around you neck...

humm..

if only it was here with me... but at this hour it wouldn't be in my hands anyway the big boss would frown upon it...

I didn't bring it to work today... If I had, it'd be in my hands right now... so I just wish I had one with me.

I have a 12 pound popoki on my lap as I type, raised her from abandoned newborn found in a field on Maui, and 4 years later she still thinks I'm her daddy, lovable but sometimes annoying. :rolleyes:
Hard to play 'ukulele with her around.

^ Hey me too!
But the ukulele is right by my side

I have a 12 pound popoki on my lap as I type, raised her from abandoned newborn found in a field on Maui, and 4 years later she still thinks I'm her daddy, lovable but sometimes annoying. :rolleyes:

Ah... Cat..ok...

Thought it was some sort of Pokemon....

My ukes are in the same room, but I'm not holding any of them. Tryin' to get it together by reading manga. Bleach, to be exact.

I have one right next to my keyboard here

The others are all within an arm's lenght
(it's a bit of a mess actually) :rolleyes:

I just put new strings on mine

Yes, my uke is just inches away from me. I just put on a fresh set of strings, and they are in that stretching mode. I like to keep a uke or two handy, so I can get some quick practice in whenever necessary. It is a great stress reliever. And, I do read tabs off the computer screen, especially in the evening when the room light is a little dim.

–Lori

yep! holding the uke...well techically the neck is resting on my left arm while my right arm is next to it, kind of cradling it infront on me on the desk... a very common pose for me now aday....should be studying... but i ended up ukeing then drawing a picture... of a person holding a uke....:D

studying for finals? who does that?

Sorry, but no. Ukuleles are upstairs, computer is in the basement. As it's 92 degrees right now, the basement is a lovely place to be.

What's a popoki dude? And is 12 pounds a big one?

Wish I had one in my hand right now but somehow I don't think my employer would apprecaite it...

I did not bring an ukulele to work today so no. It would have been a perfect day to bring it as I have to burn a bunch of DVDs for accounting so a lot of waiting around. I have more to do tomorrow, sounds like a plan!

Yep...break time at work. Just stopped by the computer to see the latest messages then outside to a picnic table to jam!!!! :music:

I keep my Jenny in my locker at work!

Top Bottom