Kickin' off da Summah

Kanaka916

Reaction score
Howzit! It's dat time of da year again and we'll be doing a Start da Summah bash at da Grill. No shame, come join us and celebrate . . . If you guys need more info, drop me a PM or send me an email.

HSGJune13.jpg

Last edited:
Head on ovah to Live 'Ukulele fo some pics and a vid of Hippie Guy and Dom jammin. Much Mahaloz to Brad and Dom to top it off for a fantastic evening. I'll post some other ones when I get 'em. It was a fun evening and kinda got a little cold towards the end. But overall, it was just great.

Last edited:
Thank you Kanaka916 for all the work you put into the event. It was a gas, can't wait for next time! Hopefully everyone who didn't make it this time will be able to come in September.

Nah, most of the credit should go to Carla and FHS-72 for really organizing this one. Da rest of us was da roadies/musicians. Ray and Alex and da rest of da staff at HSG, thanks fo letting us make house. Ho'okahi and Tokai, thanks for da music. Much Mahalos to the halaus; Ohana Dance Group, Halau 'o Keikialli'i and Kei Wai Kahi Lani Malie ame Kahulaliwai. Aunite Ronnie thanks fo being da Mistress of Ceremony. Ray Vierra fo da sound system. Keoki fo da flyer's and getting the businesses to help out li'l bit. And last but not least, a very special mahalo to our SO's for their patience and puttin up with all the $&#t. Brad and Dom, thanks once again.

Last edited:
Thank you bruddah from the 916. It was a great day. You guys had some incredible vocal harmonies going on. And it was a pleasure to share the stage with Hippie Guy. I just wish I had started playing ukulele when I was his age. There is a future ahead of him for sure. I hope to be able to make the Friday night sessions one of these times.

Much mahalos again to Dominator and Hippie Guy for rocking the house at the Summer Jam. Everyone was impressed with you. Maybe, at the next Jam you two can have a whole set if you want. But thanks again and hope to see you two again at the HSG.:shaka:

Top Bottom