UAS - comfort me

sunshiNee

Reaction score
Just bit the bullet on two ukuleles style 2 martin concert and style 2 soprano. 2 grand out the door ! Helluva of a deal but nervous and anxious as i never spent this much on an instrument before... will post pics when it arrives.

That should get you through the holiday season! Both should be lovely ukuleles. Enjoy!

Ukulele is COMFORT food to the ears as Pot Roast , potatoes and carrots are COMFORT food for the stomach.
There you have been comforted.
Congratulations you did very well.

Just bit the bullet on two ukuleles style 2 martin concert and style 2 soprano. 2 grand out the door ! Helluva of a deal but nervous and anxious as i never spent this much on an instrument before... will post pics when it arrives.

Congratulations! I've not been disappointed with the "better" ukes I've purchased. Mostly, I find you get what you pay for. Sounds like you got a good deal. Yeah, the first time I spent over $1,000 for a uke, there was purchase anxiety. I still have that one and glad I bought it. It will be easier the next purchase. :) If you buy quality instruments, and find one that isn't for you, then you will be able to sell it.

If you have two grand to spend on ukes, be happy! Because your happiness is what this is all about. :)

Post pictures. I love seeing what people buy and I love even more telling them what to buy. Nothing like spending someone else's money. I would like to comfort you and tell you that when these two arrive you will be so taken by them that you will never want another ukulele in your lifetime. But that would a hollow gesture.

Got these babies a few weeks ago... but just had a baby. Tired as heck but manage to put a few vids together between diaper changes :)

Sunny Side of the Street with the Martin Style 2 Soprano

George On My Mind with The Style 2 Concert

Blue Moon with the Soprano

Pretty Woman with the Soprano

Swing 42 on the concert

Last edited:
2k, 2 ukes and a new baby??? The mans rich! I couldnt afford a new harmonica when my kids were born LOL

2k, 2 ukes and a new baby??? The mans rich! I couldnt afford a new harmonica when my kids were born LOL

Haha... I drive a 15 yearold car. We find savings other ways:) . I was told to buy your toys before the kid was born because you won't be able to afford it after. The funny thing is I made the deal through a reverb listing in the delivery room! I didn't think it would even happen because I offered 2 grand for both ukes including shipping... The seller said okay.. since I don't renag in euchre aint sure heck renagging when buying ukes:) haha

Top Bottom