Status
Not open for further replies.

shanmoon

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD: Oscar Schmidt OU280SWK Solid Koa Concert w/hardcase

SOLD

Comes with a nice Oscar Schmidt hard case and an extra pair of Aquila strings. This was my first ukulele, and I still love it a lot, but I find myself playing it less than my other ukes. With a baritone uke in my near future, I feel like I should pass this uke on to someone who would play it more. They go for around 500-ish bundled with a case, but I am willing to take $220 + shipping. It is in beautiful condition, always stored in the case w/a humidifier when not in use.

Not only does is sound warm and mellow, it also has a lot of eycandy, w/abalone rosette and inlay on the fret board.

Link to the manufacture's website for this model: http://www.oscarschmidt.com/products/ukes/ou280swk.asp

Features (from that page):
The OU280SWK Concert features a solid top, back and sides of beautiful Hawaiian Koa harvested on the Big Island of Hawaii. These gloss instruments feature a 19 fret ebony fingerboard with dramatic abalone vine inlay, head stock logo, rosette, top binding and back strip inlay. Gold Grover mini-rotomatic deluxe GH305 tuners complement the Koa headstock. A NuBone nut and saddle with ebony bridge and Aquila strings supports two of the most resonating ukuleles in this price class.

IMG_6213.jpg

IMG_6214.jpg

IMG_6219.jpg

IMG_6220.jpg

IMG_6216.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom