Black Friday Sales?

Rllink

Reaction score
Just have to ask if anyone knows if any of our more reputable ukulele sellers are doing a black Friday sale? I might be in the market for a uke to replace the one I broke.

Any specific ukulele you're considering?

I would guess that places that aren't our more reputable uke sellers, like Guitar Center, Sam Ash, Sweetwater, and so on, might have sales, but don't recall if HMS, Mim's, Uke Republic, Elderly, and similar places have ever done Black Friday sales.

We can keep an eye out for you if we have an idea of what you might be looking for.

HMS has some specific models on sale and offers free shipping on orders over 200 dollars throughout this month.

Any specific ukulele you're considering?

I would guess that places that aren't our more reputable uke sellers, like Guitar Center, Sam Ash, Sweetwater, and so on, might have sales, but don't recall if HMS, Mim's, Uke Republic, Elderly, and similar places have ever done Black Friday sales.

We can keep an eye out for you if we have an idea of what you might be looking for.

Something that talks to me. Ha, not trying to be flippant. I'm not the committing kind, I'm playing the field right now. It takes me forever. Probably something with a spruce top, just because spruce top ukuleles tend to be loud. But I can't say that I want something in particular. That's the way I buy things. Both Mim and Elderly have ukuleles that have caught my eye, but the ukes themselves have yet to respond to my attention. In the mean time, I'm putting myself out there and hoping.

I think that my problem is that I can wait forever. I was hoping that there would be a black Friday sale that would knock me off of the fence. I'll probably set on it for months looking at all of the different ukuleles out there trying to make up my mind if there isn't.

Bob Gleason (Pegasus Guitars & Ukuleles) is offering a Black Friday Sale from midnight 11/21 through midnight 11/23 Hawaiian time. Everything on this site 10% off, excluding shipping and taxes. NO reserves. No early orders. While supplies last. He's got two beautiful custom tenors for sale, as well as a lap steel, beautiful koa wood sets, and uke building supplies.

http://www.pegasusguitars.com

I've got two wonderful Pegasus tenors.

I got an email form Kanile'a - $500 off any uke in stock.

Got this from FB:

500$ off any Kanileʻa ʻUkulele for the first 5 people to make a purchase from AVAILABLE STOCK ONLY.
To redeem the $500 discount, visit us in store on Black Friday(Nov23rd)
We will also open up the opportunity to contact us via message for those who are not on Oahu. Exclusions may apply.
Contacting via message can be done through Instagram or Facebook Direct Messaging, or a text
——————————————
All subsequent purchases will receive a $200 or 15% discount, whichever is greater. To redeem the $200 or 15% online discount stay tuned at 8:00am HST for the release of our promo code. #kanilea #ukulele #kanileaukulele #oahu #hawaii #blackfriday

I'm thinking that anyone who's profit margin is high enough that they can hand out a $500 discount, even if it is only for 5 ukes, are still out of my price range.

Shima Ukuleles is having a Black Friday sale. 15% off today through Sunday if you use the code SHIMAFRIDAY808.

Jake's website has Black Friday deals on items, too, so if you've been wanting a CD or T-shirt, now might be the time to go for it. Different discount codes for that.

I contemplated getting up early for Kanilea but picked up a white label Kamaka yesterday. So now I need humidifiers so does anyone know of accessory sale? HMS?

Shima Ukuleles is having a Black Friday sale. 15% off today through Sunday if you use the code SHIMAFRIDAY808.

Jake's website has Black Friday deals on items, too, so if you've been wanting a CD or T-shirt, now might be the time to go for it. Different discount codes for that.

I don't think that I'm sold on an Okoume wood and reconstituted rosewood laminate ukulele at that price point, which is the price point I'm looking at actually. But I think that I can do better for that amount. I at least want something with a solid top. I'm looking at a couple of ukes on the Elderly site and on Mim's reverb site right now. I don't think that they are going to go on sale though. Seems like there are some uke sales out there, but the ones that I'm looking at aren't. We'll see.

Last edited:
Top Bottom