Dream Baritone (BAS)

I like pistachio anything. Send him an email. You'll have one by springtime. :)

I think it's great that they can do so much with salvaged wood.

I’m dreaming not buying. :rolleyes: Have to sell a couple more ukuleles. And if I did get this one I would probably sell my Pono baritone.

Last edited:
That is a fabulous sounding baritone. I had my Mya Moe bearclaw spruce and cocobolo baritone listed for sale here but pulled the bad after one month and I am glad I did. Aaron of course worked for MM and his signature is in my baritone. I really like his building philosophy, he is a talented musician, teacher and a quality human being. That baritone beautifully represents all of that.

I gotta stop looking at all his demos......but I am subscribed so the torture never ends :biglaugh:

That is a fabulous sounding baritone. I had my Mya Moe bearclaw spruce and cocobolo baritone listed for sale here but pulled the bad after one month and I am glad I did. Aaron of course worked for MM and his signature is in my baritone. I really like his building philosophy, he is a talented musician, teacher and a quality human being. That baritone beautifully represents all of that.

I gotta stop looking at all his demos......but I am subscribed so the torture never ends :biglaugh:

I was tempted by your baritone but I am really digging Aaron’s aesthetic with the salvaged woods.

I was tempted by your baritone but I am really digging Aaron’s aesthetic with the salvaged woods.

Yes, each one Aaron builds seems so special and unique.

I've already got several dream baritones (Graziano double puka, spruce/koa ;Stansell incense cedar/walnut , Ono spruce/makore ;Myamoe spruce /Rosewood; koa Howlett baby baritone; Oceana sinker redwood/mahogany; Webber spruce/ yew; Griffin spruce/curly maple.). Each is very unique.

I wish Aaron would some of his ukuleles to the 2019 Ukulele Soirée in Altoona, PA, so I can hear in person some of the different wood combinations.

Top Bottom