Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I'm thankful for being a member of The CC Strummers, which provides me with a great sense of community and ohana.

I'm also going to enjoy dinner with my twin brother's family at his sister-in-law and their family. My twin and I are lactose intolerant, his younger son is vegan, and his bother-in-law's sister is gluten free, so I'm making vegan gluten free mushroom sage stuffing, mashed cauliflower and parsnip with rosemary, thyme, coconut milk, vegan butter. Plus a very simple vegan Tofutti cream cheese pumpkin pie with candied pecan topping (is gluten, sorry bother-in-law's sister).

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I’m just about to start a wonderful dinner. To the table!

Happy Thanksgiving, Steve, Mike, Kathryn, and all the good folks who make this Forum a fun and interesting place!

I hope it was stress-free and a nice time with your families.

I hope it was stress-free and a nice time with your families.
Mine was especially so since my grand-niece (3 1/2) and nephew (2) were there. I gave a ukulele to each on their second birthday.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Top Bottom