PDA

View Full Version : Password issues

Nickie
11-26-2018, 02:20 AM
I can't remember my old password, and I can't change it, either. I've tried 3 times, and it will not accept it.
Can someone please help?
Thanks

Croaky Keith
11-26-2018, 05:25 AM
Contact one of the moderators by PM, I'm sure one of them will sort it out for you, they're a good bunch. :)

Nickie
11-30-2018, 03:56 PM
Thank you!

SailingUke
12-02-2018, 03:30 PM
For the last several weeks I have been asked for my password and it never accepts it.

I press the “what’s new” button and I am logged in, annoying, but manageable.

vcs700s
12-02-2018, 04:09 PM
For the last several weeks I have been asked for my password and it never accepts it.

I press the “what’s new” button and I am logged in, annoying, but manageable.

Same here.

kohanmike
12-02-2018, 08:36 PM
It's stopped doing that to me when I made a new bookmark for the Uke Talk page I start with.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

SailingUke
12-03-2018, 02:44 AM
It's stopped doing that to me when I made a new bookmark for the Uke Talk page I start with.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video
Thanks this did the trick