Last one for this year

Timbuck

Reaction score
Just completed this soprano it's the last of the batch of 10 that I started in October...I did well this time and didn't have to destroy any.;)
This is one of the five I built with the figured mahogany sides (now all gone)..I will spend the next month sorting out the workshop so I have more space to work in and get rid of a few items and tools that I no longer use anymore...I don't intend retirement just yet :eek:ld:
IMG_2832.jpgIMG_2808.jpgIMG_2840.jpgIMG_2816.jpg

Is this the real Ken Timms, or are you the imposter?

:confused:

Just completed this soprano it's the last of the batch of 10 that I started in October...I did well this time and didn't have to destroy any.;)
This is one of the five I built with the figured mahogany sides (now all gone)..I will spend the next month sorting out the workshop so I have more space to work in and get rid of a few items and tools that I no longer use anymore...I don't intend retirement just yet :eek:ld:
View attachment 113928View attachment 113929View attachment 113930View attachment 113931

Man these look so good. How wide do you make the nut?
Also, is the only way to currently get one by bidding on ebay?

That slotted bridge is interesting. Do the strings go through the top, or are they knotted and locked in the slot?

Top Bottom