uke humidifier crafted

Captain America

Reaction score
20181206_181527.jpg20181206_181527.jpg

Take a fifty cent plastic tube for dimes I bought down at the coin shop. Add the floral water biscuit. And you gotta nice winter uke humidifier cheap.

stick it into the soundhole.

do you wedge it between the strings?

I do mine.

At the hobby store, look for "glitter mixing tubes". Same thing as the dime tubes.

I use "floral gel beads" from the dollar store in mine. They're basically little globes of solid water.

I do mine.

At the hobby store, look for "glitter mixing tubes". Same thing as the dime tubes.

I use "floral gel beads" from the dollar store in mine. They're basically little globes of solid water.

I use the gel beads in pill vials in the headstock compartments of my guitars. But glitter mixing tubes, eh? I'll have to check them out. Thanks!

I like these creations. I have a couple, very much like these, I made out of Tic Tac boxes (can't take credit) that work great. Somewhere, there exists a video of Aldrene making a case humidifier out of a Pez dispenser.

I use the gel beads in pill vials in the headstock compartments of my guitars. But glitter mixing tubes, eh? I'll have to check them out. Thanks!

Look in the "children's crafts " section .

I use the larger pill files in the headstock compartment also.

if you can get a disposable diaper, you can open it and shake the wadding. A powder will fall out, and you can use that as the gel. It's like ground up gel beads. Otherwise, you can also get gel crystals for smelly jelly, or for artifical dirt in the floral/plant section of garden centers. Its all the same stuff, just different sizes.

Top Bottom