Wanted: Ovation Applause Soprano Ukulele Model UA10

FourthString

Reaction score
Anyone have an Ovation Applause Soprano Ukulele Model UA10 they would like to sell? I am looking specifically for Model UA10 with the single sound hole with the older headstock not the new Ovation Celebrity headstock.

Anyone have an Ovation Applause Soprano Ukulele Model UA10 they would like to sell? I am looking specifically for Model UA10 with the single sound hole with the older headstock not the new Ovation Celebrity headstock.
I have one! Like new condition!! Still interested?

Beware scam replies.
my goodness Patty! i'm sorry to give you that impression. I am most definitely not a scammer. I've been trying to unload this specific ukulele and gave it a google search and found this message and thought it would be great to try to contact somebody who was searching for the specific model...

So sorry to bombard you with another reply message but please ignore Patty's message above referring to me as a scam... here are some photos of the ukulele i have. if you are still interested i'd be happy to work something out with you. Best!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 14
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 16
So sorry to bombard you with another reply message but please ignore Patty's message above referring to me as a scam... here are some photos of the ukulele i have. if you are still interested i'd be happy to work something out with you. Best!
I hope you and FourthString can work out an amiable and honest deal.
I gotta tell ya, Patty is right to be skeptical, there have been a few scammers in here.
You'd better BOTH be careful, ForuthString and gorehappy.

Out of interest whereabouts are you located? Could you tell us more about the uke - how long you've had it? how you came by it?

Thanks.

my goodness Patty! i'm sorry to give you that impression. I am most definitely not a scammer. I've been trying to unload this specific ukulele and gave it a google search and found this message and thought it would be great to try to contact somebody who was searching for the specific model...
No offense meant. Just being protective. As a general rule, red flags go up when someone registers just to do a transaction. My apologies.

I hope you and FourthString can work out an amiable and honest deal.
I gotta tell ya, Patty is right to be skeptical, there have been a few scammers in here.
You'd better BOTH be careful, ForuthString and gorehappy.
no worries!

Out of interest whereabouts are you located? Could you tell us more about the uke - how long you've had it? how you came by it?

Thanks.
Located in New York. Have had the uke since 2007. Purchased myself from musicansfriend.com if i remember correctly. Soon after was gifted another uke which i preferred and this UA10 has pretty much been sitting in the hard case shown above ever since

Top Bottom