"Silent Night" aNueNue UT200E Moon Bird Tenor Ukulele + Tab

Campbell,
That was so peaceful and soothing; beautifully played as usual.
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy, healthy Uke Year!

Exquisite.
Hope you have a Merry, Musical Christmas, Campbell!
Jan D.

Very beautiful Campbell. I liked a lot of things in this arrangement. The flowing quality of the music was first rate. The high G always throws my brain when looking at somebody playing. Listening to this I can understand why players use it. Very lovely!
Mike

Beautiful Campbell, my friend. Sums up the season so well.

Inspiring. I also love how you recorded your video... magical ukulele on a black background.
Thank you.

Great sounding instrument, lovely arrangement and playing! I'm going to switch back to high G (for a while) one of these days, it's almost like playing a different instrument which can be quite refreshing.

Great sounding instrument, lovely arrangement and playing! I'm going to switch back to high G (for a while) one of these days, it's almost like playing a different instrument which can be quite refreshing.

Hi Laurence, thanks mate, yes, the uke is so different with the high g string, it just goes to emphasize the variety of options this little instrument has to offer, I'm currently in a high g phase at the moment & just lovin' it! Please have Merry Christmas & New Year my friend :D

Last edited:
Silent Night in high G

Merry Christmas to all from Australia :D
Here's a wonderful arrangement by Matt Dahlberg, of Silent Night. I've made a couple of minor changes, so hopefully it still works as Matt intended :cool:

I think this is the first time I hear you play a high G tune. It is lovely. Very refreshing!
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Have you been a good boy all year ?? Hope Santa brings you lots of goodies ;)

Top Bottom