New ukulele

aggie182

Reaction score
Just got it from UPS today. The wait time on it sucked a bit, but so far so good. It sounds great. More later.

Here it is:

Dented up box:
364975731.jpg

Front:
364975736.jpg

Side:
364975744.jpg

Side:
364975757.jpg

Sweet Uke! congrats!

It's always great to get a new uke.:cool:

Thanks for the kind words folks. The uke sounds and plays great, but I don't think I am too fond of the stock strings so I am going to switch those out shortly. The pictures don't do the wood justice. It's stunning to look at. I am very pleased so far, though I have only had is 14 or 15 hours - half of which I slept.

Thanks for the kind words folks. The uke sounds and plays great, but I don't think I am too fond of the stock strings so I am going to switch those out shortly. The pictures don't do the wood justice. It's stunning to look at. I am very pleased so far, though I have only had is 14 or 15 hours - half of which I slept.

Beautiful looking uke! I wonder if those strings are Bushman strings? They sound good on the ukes I've strung them with, but none of those were tenors - all sopranos.

Beautiful looking uke! I wonder if those strings are Bushman strings? They sound good on the ukes I've strung them with, but none of those were tenors - all sopranos.

They're pretty bright in my opinion, I enjoy a bit more of a mellow soing. My concert sized uke is strung with aquilas and has the more mellow sound. Heck, for all I know it could be the uke, not the strings, but strings are cheap enough to experiment with.

Top Bottom