Looking to adopt an 8 Stringer

fretie

Reaction score
Well, you may recall a while ago I asked you for your opinions on co-parenting a uke.

We took many of your suggestions to heart and have now had a couple appointments with a ukulele lawyer to draw up the legal parameters of our project. She gets the uke every second week. We can take the uke with us into restaurants as long as there are gluten free items on the menu and we have promised to hire a mediator to referee when it comes time to change the strings.

So, I’d say we are all set, ready to adopt.

But, you know how it goes with adoption, sometimes, there seems to be, at the moment, a scarcity of 8 string tenors for us to buy.

The legal contract states that we have agreed on the lovely Ohana 8 string tenor as our joint custody uke. But alas, none of the Canadian distributors of this fine instrument seem to have any in stock!

Our hopes are high the we may be able to become uke co-parents in the very near future. So, if you happen to know of a hidden away 8 string tenor Ohana on Canadian soil somewhere, new or used, please do speak up. (As you can probably understand, we would rather avoid the complexity of cross border adoption ...you know, currency exchange, customs...it can get messy ..)

Well, you may recall a while ago I asked you for your opinions on co-parenting a uke.

We took many of your suggestions to heart and have now had a couple appointments with a ukulele lawyer to draw up the legal parameters of our project. She gets the uke every second week. We can take the uke with us into restaurants as long as there are gluten free items on the menu and we have promised to hire a mediator to referee when it comes time to change the strings.

So, I’d say we are all set, ready to adopt.

But, you know how it goes with adoption, sometimes, there seems to be, at the moment, a scarcity of 8 string tenors for us to buy.

The legal contract states that we have agreed on the lovely Ohana 8 string tenor as our joint custody uke. But alas, none of the Canadian distributors of this fine instrument seem to have any in stock!

Our hopes are high the we may be able to become uke co-parents in the very near future. So, if you happen to know of a hidden away 8 string tenor Ohana on Canadian soil somewhere, new or used, please do speak up. (As you can probably understand, we would rather avoid the complexity of cross border adoption ...you know, currency exchange, customs...it can get messy ..)

Ah, yes, the ukulele lawyer. We seem to have on on every street around here. They come in so handy! :)

The Baton Rouge 8-string is an excellent buy. I paid $133 delivered from Germany to NY, from Thomas Mann. Two other people in my group also have them. For the cost of that ukulele lawyer, you could each buy one.

Top Bottom