so... i randomly met another uke player today

RyRod

Reaction score
So yea, this guy came to refinance my parents casa, they're doing the closing and all that good stuff. I guess he heard me playing back here in my room and started talking to my parents about something.
It turns out that he deals with elderly instruments, where I bought my new uke from. So they told me to bring it out and he said, "that's koa right", then he started jamming on it.
Needless to say I was like :wtf:
Pretty cool guy, said he was more of a guitar player though, but he likes how fun the ukulele is to play. Just thought i should share my little story of randomness.

i pass through from time to time. it's not that far away. i'll definitely be there in november when Jake is at the Ark.

i met another uke player today as well at the beach in san diego.. he let me play his lanikai concert for a bit and i told him about UU

Haha cool story!
Whish I could meet another Uke player :p

That's a great story, I actually learned about UU from a couple I met while visiting Maui. We were at the Lahaina Cannery Mall for the free lesson on Tuesday night and we got talking. They were from San Diego. Very happy I struck up the conversation and checked out the site!!!

Outside the islands, I think San Diego is the place you're most likely to run into another player.

Top Bottom