O Come, O Come, Immanuel

uku0729

Reaction score
Hello,

I am submitting a link of our eGreeting card for this year. I recorded an arrangement of “O Come, O Come, Immanuel” on one of my baritone ukuleles and put it together with some photos we have taken recently. The uke is a Pono Spruce/Rosewood with a MISI pickup purchased used here on the marketplace. It is tuned reentrant (dGBE) with Martin strings.

I hope you enjoy it and Seasons Greetings!

https://youtu.be/IsdL1dho5JM

Very nice. Thanks for sharing that. Merry Christmas.

There is a thread of haunting sweetness running throughout the tune that is really quite lovely to listen to. Thank you, Duane; beautifully done. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Jan D.

There is a thread of haunting sweetness running throughout the tune that is really quite lovely to listen to. Thank you, Duane; beautifully done. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Jan D.

Hi Jan,

Thanks so much for your kind words. It’s always wonderful when music touches others. Merry Christmas to you and yours, too!

Hello,

I am submitting a link of our eGreeting card for this year. I recorded an arrangement of “O Come, O Come, Immanuel” on one of my baritone ukuleles and put it together with some photos we have taken recently. The uke is a Pono Spruce/Rosewood with a MISI pickup purchased used here on the marketplace. It is tuned reentrant (dGBE) with Martin strings.

I hope you enjoy it and Seasons Greetings!

https://youtu.be/IsdL1dho5JM

Wow, these photos are so beautiful ! I think it would be much better if you make a ukulele video with that beautiful scenery ! Merry Christmas ! :music:

Wow, these photos are so beautiful ! I think it would be much better if you make a ukulele video with that beautiful scenery ! Merry Christmas ! :music:

Thanks, Steve. Photos are smartphone pics edited in Snapseed and the video was made with Openshot (both great, free editors). Snapseed is for Android or IOS and Openshot is a Windows/Mac/Linux open source app.

Merry Christmas!

Love the minimalist arrangement, really makes you pause and ponder. Thanks for sharing.

Love the minimalist arrangement, really makes you pause and ponder. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the kind words. Dizzy Gillespie said he spent most of his life learning which notes not to play. My goal is always to enhance the melody and display the beauty of the song.

Top Bottom